Agile Change Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Change Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$122000 per annum + 17% leave loading + flexi work opps|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 15:19|
Our client, a large enterprise environment with almost 1000 staff, is undergoing a major digital transformation. They require a Change Manager to effectively manage the change that occurs due to technological advancement and digitalisation. A highly strategic piece of work and the opportunity to be a part of a pivotal project within the area.
The Change Manager will be responsible for effectively leading the staff through a major technology change, ensuring the business is prepared for new ways of working, engaging staff and bringing them on the journey with you. You will manage and coordinate the pipeline of technology change including activities such as forward planning and preparing people for the future state.
The role will require you to complete activities that scope needs, mitigate risk and disruption and prepare necessary training and communications. In addition, you will help develop capabilities across the IT function and align people outcomes with IT and organisational objectives.
Working closely with key business representatives and technology experts you will apply a holistic, coordinated approach to change, taking into consideration business stakeholder concerns and issues. You will also help prepare and execute change delivery frameworks and manage the pipeline of technology change activities.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in project management and change delivery: working and moving teams from a traditional to Agile based projects, ideally digital transformations.
- Ability to apply project management principles and practices
- Experience in leading and coaching teams
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Experience influencing key stakeholders to ensure that initiatives/projects are completed to timescale, budget and the training level required.
- Newcastle location, permanent role
- High level project - highly regarded local program of works
- Great work life balance for people living in or around Newcastle.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.