Agile Project Manager
|Job title:||Agile Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1095 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
This NSW Government agency has an exciting opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to work on a new citizen facing platform, leveraging Spatial / Digital Twin, Content Management System, Engagement Platform, Data Management as well as AI and Machine Learning.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with experience in Agile Delivery, Business Case development and Procurement (high preference for those with experience in NSW Government Procurement processes). Looking for those with experience working on any of the following; Big Data, Data Lake, API Integrations, Microservices, Spatial Mapping (2D/3D), AI, Machine Learning.
- Experienced in the delivery of projects in an Agile environment.
- Experienced (preferably Certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks such as SAFe, Lean, Kanban.
- Experience in NSW Government Procurement processes, including but not limited to RFQ, RFT development, evaluation and contract negotiation experience.
- Experience in complex Vendor Management.
- Experience in software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches, spatial platforms highly desirable.
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritisation.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy