Application Developer - C# .Net
|Job Title:||Application Developer - C# .Net|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$97000.00 - AU$105000.00 per annum + + super + leave loading|
|Start Date:||January 2021|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 09:54|
This well respected government organisation helps support and protect some of the most vulnerable members of the NSW community, and support people at vulnerable moments in their life. They are moderninsing their legacy systems and applications built on Powerbuilder and .Net and delivering modern applications built on modern technologies.
This role will be key in delivering modern applications built on modern technologies using agile development practices.
The Application Developer is responsible for the following:
- Preparing specialised code as required to enable application development
- Contributing technical expertise to requirements analysis
- Completing testing and gathering feedback
- Undertaking post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Providing 3rd level application support and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the operating complexities of ICT within a financial services and state government environment.
- Experience with:
- software design principles and software engineering patterns
- microservice architecture,
- REST api's,
- .Net Core,
- containerisation and application development/delivery on AWS/Azure.
- You have experience with software development lifecycle and agile development practices, delivering training and with using continuous integration and deployment tools.
- You have a passion for automation and user experience design and have delivered quality software solutions that surpass customer expectations. You are motivated to deliver and work well in a team environment.
Please be aware that there will be a technical test covering the above skill sets prior to interview.
- Close team structure
- Opportunities to grow with the newly formed team which is expanding
- Work for an agency that is making a difference to people's lives
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St Leonards, New South Wales
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Senior Full Stack Developer (Outsystems)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$880 - AU$1210 per day + including super
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day