Associate Director - Cyber Security Advisory (Ref #4868)
|Job Title:||Associate Director - Cyber Security Advisory (Ref #4868)|
|Location:||Burwood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1300 - AU$1400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 16:00|
The Digital and Risk team of this large enterprise organisation provides cyber security professional services to the all the organisations divisions.
As the Associate Director of the Cyber Security Advisory you will be in a key position within the Digital and Risk team. You will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise on security professional services including practice operating model, practice marketing, technology risks, security platforms and tools operated by the Digital Trust and Risk team.
The role is also responsible for ensuring all managed security platforms and tools are properly designed and integrated with the existing digital ecosystem.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the Security Advisory Operating Model
- Building effective and sustainable ways of delivering security professional services to Transport business
- Improving existing service offerings and developing new service offerings
- Working together with other functions of Digital Trust and Risk on refining service offerings, security solutions and security practices
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in building and providing technical services to large and complex organisations.
- Proven experience building business functions and operating models and leading complex organizational changes.
- Extensive experience leading and managing highly specialised cyber security teams.
- Experience in service management, capability frameworks and marketing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of and experience in the application of contemporary technology management principles, practices and reporting standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skill.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.Benefits
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and have a high potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's