Automation Test Engineer - Graduate Level
|Job Title:||Automation Test Engineer - Graduate Level|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$450 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:41|
This is a very large enterprise organisation that is at the forefront of ticketing solutions used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
The team is continuing to grow and have the need for a graduate-level Automation Test Engineer recently graduate from university or someone that has about a year of work experience with a company.
As the Automation Test Engineer you will be assisting the test manager to assure that all BAU solutions development projects are accurately and efficiently tested.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the delivery of the Agile based, digital program of work through technical, functional and automation testing
- Participate in user story reviews and also actively participate in daily Stand Ups
- Demonstrate excellence in software development patterns and test automation practices.
- Deliver high quality test outcomes through working with scrum teams and test managers
- Help build efficient manual and automation scripts.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Recent university graduate with a degree in computer science or 1 year of work experience.
- Solid understanding of testing concepts.
- Interest in testing, development and automation.
- 1+ year of Java experience.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- Relational Database experience and NoSQL database familiarity.
- Ability to demonstrate successful test and automation processes.
- Agile process knowledge.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience with Cucumber.
- Exposure to Appium and Selenium.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration engines.
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a graduate with practical knowledge or a junior test engineer looking to expand their skills
You'll be working with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting projects. You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's