Automation Testing Specialist (Ref: 4523)
|Job Title:||Automation Testing Specialist (Ref: 4523)|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$820 - AU$875 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 10:57|
A specialized and highly regarded organization within NSW Government focused on leveraging technology to deliver improved healthcare solutions state-wide. Positive, professional and flexible working environment with a first-class management team.
Hands-on role responsible for leading, designing and implementing Agile testing capabilities to support a continuous delivery environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent IT industry experience in an Agile team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing Agile automation testing.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and frameworks such as BDD, ATDD, CI/CD.
- Extensive experience in API automation (REST and SOAP) and UI automation testing
- Knowledge of the implementation and use of testing technology and tools such as Cucumber, Serenity, Junit, Selenium, Rest-Assured, Postman, JMeter (for performance) and RestClient.
- Experience in training/mentoring team members in the use of Agile testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritize competing demands and achieve results in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated high-level communication, negotiation and consultation skills in a complex environment with the ability to effectively manage, maintain and influence positive relationships across a broad spectrum.
How to Apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's