Crestron AV Technician
|Job Title:||Crestron AV Technician|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + + leave loading|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 09:10|
High profile organisation requires AV specialist with an IT background to work in this fast paced and challenging environment. The company has multiple clients and stakeholders that this role will work across.
Reporting to the AV Service Team Leader, you will provide highly skilled AV services and desktop support (including Level 2) for a range of activities including projects, events and functions. You will be the subject matter expert on all things AV, including acting as a point of escalation for casual AV technicians and training/mentoring.
This company is looking to be highly innovative with the AV services they provide and require someone who is highly proficient in the configuration of AV, specifically Crestron.
Specifically you will:
- be responsible for providing on-site installation, configuration, upgrade and testing of new equipment;
- assist with the management of AV services and relocation projects;
- develop technical specifications and management of new AV hardware and related products;
- research and evaluate new AV products and services in alignment with our AV strategic plan and preparation of reports;
- maintaining relevant ITSM logs, inventories, documentation as well as updating and responding to client tickets;
- manage escalation of faults to external vendors for repair and support.
- 3/4+ years' experience providing AV services, including configuration, installation, fault analysis, relocation projects etc
- Must be highly proficient with Crestron, specifically configuration/programming
- Background in IT Helpdesk (including Level 2)
- Experience with supporting Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Office, Active Directory and Cloud Services, and Crestron software and hardware technologies.
- Knowledge of networking architecture, protocols and understanding of fundamental IT terminology.
- Annual leave loading
- Permanent role with well-known organisation
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.Please note this role closes on 10th October 2019.