AWS Cloud Engineer
|Job title:||AWS Cloud Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
My client is a fast growing business, creating innovative solutions to streamline the customer journey. They are seeking an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering technical deployments across cloud technologies, specifically, AWS. In addition, this role will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to improve and monitor network performance and troubleshooting network administration and integration. You will provide specialised AWS technical expertise, guidance and recommendations for the client's cloud services.
- Bachelors' Degree in an Information Technology or related field.
- AWS Certified
- 3+ years' experience in designing, implementation, optimisation and support of cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud services including cloud security, access management, storage, backup, monitoring, databased, containers and more.
- In-depth experience of a broad range of hosting technologies and processes.
- Expert knowledge in setting up AWS integrations across organisation wide applications and systems.
- Expert knowledge of virtual application technologies and desktop infrastructures
- Knowledge of backup technologies and disaster recovery
- Automation skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Dedication to customer service
- Ability and desire to learn and adopt new technologies
- Flexible approach to new challenges, innovation and implementing new ideas
- Ability to prioritise tasks and communicate issues for resolution
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
This a full-time permanent role based at the client site in Bondi Junction.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy