AWS Cloud Engineer
|Job Title:||AWS Cloud Engineer|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day + super|
|Start Date:||February 2021|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 16:19|
This large well known government agency currently has the need to recruit an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer with extensive experience in deploying and supporting AWS cloud implementations, utilising AWS Fargate, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs and Docker.
You will provide in depth analyses of a SaaS solution and deployment in AWS environment; and the support and maintenance of the new solution with the ability to acquire a strong understanding of all the touchpoints from that perspective.
- Deploy, support and maintain complex AWS cloud based SaaS solutions
- Working understanding of Container resources like Docker and running/deploying them on Amazon's Elastic Container Service (ECS) like FarGate
- AWS cloud experience: Ec2, PostgreSQL, SQS, Cloudwatch, Security Groups
- Knowledge of CI tooling such as Gitlab CI/CD, AWS CodePipeline
- Knowledge of SNOMED and FHIR resource (CodeSystem, ValueSet, ConceptMap) will be beneficial
- Familiarity with medication mapping, authoring, reconciliation and syndication process and tools (Preferred)
- Scripting in Python, Node.js and shell.
- Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with developing and deploying and supporting at least two applications in AWS environment
- Hands on experience with AWS, Fargate ECS, DynamoDB, Docker and SQS
- Proficient in System integration and API (RESTful with JSON)
- Understanding of how software development projects are organized, including how work is prioritized, scope-managed, and risk-assessed and mitigated
The AWS Developer in this role will have a solid business acumen and be able to document the implementation in fine detail to assist with business continuity and knowledge transition.
Applications close on Wednesday 27th January so please send your CV asap if interested.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's