Backend Developer - C# .Net
|Job Title:||Backend Developer - C# .Net|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$97000 - AU$105000.00 per annum + superannuation + annual leave loading|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 09:42|
The companyThis well respected government organisation helps support and protect some of the most vulnerable members of the NSW community, and support people at vulnerable moments in their life. They are moderninsing their legacy systems and applications built on Powerbuilder and .Net and delivering modern applications built on modern technologies.
This role will be key in delivering modern applications built on modern technologies using agile development practices.
The Application Developer is responsible for the following:
- Preparing specialised code as required to enable application development
- Contributing technical expertise to requirements analysis
- Completing testing and gathering feedback
- Undertaking post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Providing 3rd level application support and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the operating complexities of ICT within a financial services and state government environment.
- Experience with:
- software design principles and software engineering patterns
- microservice architecture,
- REST api's,
- .Net Core,
- containerisation and application development/delivery on AWS/Azure.
- You have experience with software development lifecycle and agile development practices, delivering training and with using continuous integration and deployment tools.
- You have a passion for automation and user experience design and have delivered quality software solutions that surpass customer expectations. You are motivated to deliver and work well in a team environment.
- Close team structure
- Opportunities to grow with the newly formed team which is expanding
- Work for an agency that is making a difference to people's lives
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's