|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:48|
Major government organisation headquartered in Sydney CBD with multiple locations across the whole of NSW.
As the BI Developer your role is primarily responsible for supporting OBIEE and assist in the migration of OBIEE to OAC. You will perform all the activities involved in the support of BI applications primarily OBIEE. The role is also expected to undertake development activities in OBIEE and SQL Server (T-SQL). The position will also assist in the technical support activities of the BI system for the business users when required.
Mandatory Requirements - Please only apply if you have the following skills:
- OBIEE (preferably 220.127.116.11), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
* Development experience in OBIEE including building, configuring and deploying RPD, Analysis etc.
* OBIEE to OAC migration experience will be an added advantage.
* Knowledge of OBIEE/IDCS Security Layer.
* Troubleshooting issues in OBIEE such as report issues, access issues etc.
* (18.104.22.168) and Oracle DAC.
* Knowledge of OBIA architecture including base tables and data model.
* Knowledge of Siebel OBIA integration.
* MS SQL Server.
* T-SQL experience.
- Hard working and excellent disposition towards Customer Service.
* Ability to document processes and procedures with close attention to detail.
* Ability to collaboratively work within the team, department and organisation
- Contract until 31 July 2020
- Rates: Up to $750 per day + SUPER
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's