|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$600 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 09:38|
Large organisation within the education sector requires a Business Analyst with good data analytics experience and strong stakeholder engagement for this short term contract role supporting a project team.
Provide additional analytical support to help setup the baseline for the needs-based funding (NBF) evaluation framework.
* Support the development of a measurement metrics to capture the impact of needs-based funding allocated to schools
* Investigate and identify suitable data sources to report on specific outcome measures
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and initiate data requests
* Conduct analysis of funding provided to schools
* Develop dataset in MS Excel and prepare data for analysis
* Summarise and document findings in non-technical terms
* Build a robust MS Excel model that enables analysis to report on outcome measures on a regular basis
* Participate in discussions with key stakeholders as required.
* Extract, analyse, interpret and report on data to inform NBF evaluation framework
* Demonstrate experience producing a range reports that are clear and factual
* Manage large datasets and conduct analysis to draw logical conclusions in line with the measurement framework
Essential Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
* 2-3 years of experience in a similar role as a Business Analyst with strong data analysis experience
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Structured and logical thinking and work approach
* Demonstrated experience producing a range reports that are clear and factual
* A positive, proactive solutions orientated and pragmatic approach
* Confidence to influence stakeholders at all levels with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience within the education sector would be highly favourable. Candidates ideally will have a current WWCC check. A police check will also be required at offer stage.
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format by clicking the apply now button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's