|Job title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$135000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This leading financial services company prides itself on its speed to market and innovative new products. They have a portfolio of well-known brands and are constantly evolving their offerings to keep ahead of the market.
They have an enviable culture which is supportive but also challenges the status quo. They have just moved into brand new state of the art offices, with a gym on site.
They currently have a need to recruit an end-to-end Functional Business Analyst for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be part of a team of 8 business analysts and work as a bridge between business units and the projects that are delivered by Technology and Change (T&C).
- Analyse and assess business processes and systems, gathering and documenting requirements, support testing and providing assistance in delivery of systems to end users.
- Analyse business objectives and develop solutions working with the Solution/Application Architects
- Requirements gathering, documenting use cases and process flows
- Working closely with both the business and technology teams
- Recommend business process improvements
- Assist SME's with UAT
The role is paying $120k - $135K including super and you will also be entitled to annual leave and sick leave. There is the possibility that following the initial 12 month contract you may be offered longer term or permanent.
- End to End Functional BA role, but tech knowledge or background also good to have to relate to tech stakeholders
- A broad range of BA experience (approx 3-5 years)
- Insurance experience essential, or at least a strong financial services background
- Stakeholder management really key, strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of SDLC and can think outside of the box to provide recommendations when gathering requirements and set clear objectives
Location: North-West Sydney
12 month Fixed Term Contract
$120,000 - $135,000 including super
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy