|Job title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to AU$130000.00 per annum + attractive package|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accurate specification of system requirements, both functional and non-functional for the successful delivery of these projects. This involves working closely with all stakeholders including key business representatives and development teams. A key aspect of this role is understanding the complex business processes that underpin an election event in order to ensure system solutions are integrated, complete and future-proof in a dynamic and changing environment.
The role is fixed-term contract up to 30 June 2022 (with a view to extend).
As The Successful Candidate, You Will Have
- Extensive experience (7 year+) working in complex business system environments, implementing business process or system change and improvements
- Experience in Waterfall is essential. However experience working in Agile environments to develop requirements artefacts would also be beneficial
- Experience in developing a range of functional and technical system specifications for complex, integrated business systems
- Experience in collaborating with and influencing stakeholders to manage expectations and reach agreement amongst the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work through conflicting priorities from multiple stakeholders through clarifications and escalations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy