Business Analyst - Digital transformation
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Digital transformation|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$114000 per annum + flexible hours, 35 hour week|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 14:43|
Our client, a large enterprise environment based in Newcastle, is undergoing a significant digital transformation. This is a highly strategic piece of work and the opportunity to be a part of a pivotal project within the area.
The business analyst will be responsible for gathering, analysing requirements in relation to projects and BAU activities working in an Agile environment. You will need to ensure there is an understanding across the IT function analysing information before the project begins and during the project lifecycle. The business analyst will need to identify any problems and/or opportunities and propose effective business solutions. This could include improvements in information systems, practices and organisational change.
Working closely in an agile squad, that may include UX/UI designers, Scrum Master etc, you will also need to liaise with stakeholders at all levels throughout the project.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst on significant IT Projects involving the introduction and management of organisational change. This includes, gathering requirements, writing business requirements, test specifications, gap analysis, analytical ability, use cases, running workshops, etc);
- 3+ years working within large, complex, enterprise wide environments with a focus on data and digital capabilities.
- 3+ years working in an Agile environment and using Agile tools
- Previous experience working across digital transformations is highly desirable
- Scrum certification would be ideal
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Fantastic new offices with good transport links
- High level project - highly regarded local program of works
- Great work life balance for people living in or around Newcastle.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's