Business Analyst - Digital
|Job title:||Business Analyst - Digital|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This large government agency is currently working on multiple digital projects to enhance the access of information to customers in rural areas. As part of this they are delivering a standardised core suite of systems to their customers, including several applications and a core website. These projects will require close collaboration with customers to map the user journeys in addition to some data migration.
Working in a team of approx 20 people and reporting to the principle business analyst, the primary objective of the role is to provide analysis and requirements gathering for multiple online applications that are designed to enhance teaching and learning.
There are approx. 6 projects within the stream, the main one being a website/online hub; therefore this role is varied and requires the ability to multi-task, often jumping from one project to another.
You will be required to gather requirements, user stories, workflows around how users will interact and use the website, in addition to looking into ways to enhance and improve it. Working closely with UX you will facilitate workshops to map the customer journey and work closely with the end users who are non technical.
- Collaboratively develop and document requirements, user stories, relevant processes and interfaces.
- Deliver clear and concise end-to-end user stories and functional requirement to drive both front-end and back-end development
- Work with, and represent the customer and the business in helping to define and prioritise the backlog and true needs of the users
- Conducting analysis of the Department's business processes and policies, related data, documentation and other relevant process artefacts as required to gather requirement
- Facilitating client interviews, workshops and ideation sessions, geared around human centred design
The team currently work from home 4 days per week.
- 3+ years' experience working on similar projects - websites, online applications, UX, user stories and user journeys
- Must be versatile, be able to jump between things easily, comfortable working on multiple projects
- Experience delivering clear and concise end-to-end user stories and functional requirement to drive both front-end and back-end development
- Excellent stakeholder engagement - able to translate technical information to end users
- Experience running workshops, gathering requirements
- Experience with data projects also beneficial
- Agile/scrum experience
$821 per day including super
Work from home 4 days per week; 1 day per week in Redfern
Contract until Feb 2022 with likely extension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy