Business Analyst - HR Systems
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - HR Systems|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$150000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 13:30|
If you are looking to work for an organisation that has an enviable reputation for social justice, diversity and ground breaking technical advances then this could be for you! You will work in a vibrant culture which you will feel proud to be a part of. They provide a hybrid working model and are very flexible around days worked from home/start/finish times.
The role is within the HR systems data team, working closely with their central IT team, and will initially focus on BAU/smaller digital projects however the intention is that they will be replacing their onprem Oracle HCM system with a cloud solution and you will play a key role in this project also.
The first year or so you will become the go-to person for everything Oracle HCM related, however this will still provide plenty of variety and your knowledge will be in high demand. The smaller projects will focus on HCM/HR systems and will include such things as rolling out service now, implementing a new onboarding system etc.
In addition the plan is to replace the existing onprem solution to a cloud solution. This will be a significant transformation and you will play a key part. This is still at very early stages so you will have the chance to be involved in this end to end, and play a critical part in change in the systems and digital landscape of this organisation.
- Maintain support to their existing processes and projects
- Provide expert advise to HR Management on the implementation of Oracle HR modules
- Investigate business user requirements using a range of tools
- Develop business cases and proposed solutions from "as is" to "to be" end to end processes including requirement specifications, comms plans and training
- Develop key project reporting documents, oversee the implementation of patches, upgrades and enhancements
- Conduct process discovery workshops and coordinate process automation activities
- You will be a solid all round BA with either a background working in higher education OR with experience with HCM systems (preferably Oracle or other major HR core system providers).
- Experience with HCM requirements gathering (preferable)
- Previous expereince with HR business processes designing, mapping and assessing
- Experience in vendor evaluation and procurement processes
- Process improvement knowledge from a user experience perspective
- Knowledge of project and software implementation and lifecycle management
- Documenting HR processes
This is a fantastic role for someone who is wanting to get their feet under the table learning the systems and processes first, with a view to then working on a significant transformation project down the line. Interview before christmas with an option to start after the christmas break.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Process Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Systems Development Director
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Application Support Analyst / Application Administrator
Sydney, New South Wales
Working from home flexibility
Principal Data Scientist
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$190000.00 - AU$205000.00 per annum + discretionary bonus