Business Analyst - IAM
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - IAM|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$850 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 17:00|
Large multi-faceted government agency requires a Senior Business Analyst to work in it's Identity Management Team. The team leads the development, standardisation, deployment, management and end-to-end integration of enterprise wide identity and access management systems; leveraging resources, knowledge and best practice to support improved identity and access management capability and performance within the Department.
As the Senior BA, IAM Cyber Security, will play an integral role in engaging with stakeholders in defining their needs and providing direction with regard to the appropriate approach toward addressing those needs.
- be working on streamlining access provisioning / de-provisioning, user access validation, approval process, and reporting.
- play an integral part in the implementation of new &/or modification of IAM capbilities.
- play a key role in supporting ITD and it's stakeholders by providing BA services, skilled in operating within the context of a project, as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of existing IAM services.
- Experience in working on enterprise wide project delivery to the agreed schedule and budget, to the standard required by the IT Project Framework process, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. This may include:
- Defining and documenting scope,
- Managing stakeholder expectations through effective communications,
- Ensuring sufficient testing is performed to confirm that the solution is fit for purpose,
- Managing the production deployment and handover to BAU/support
- Experience as a Business Analyst, working on Cyber Security projects or program of work. Preferably with a focus on IAM.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to collect IT and business requirements. Strong business focus
- Assist the project manager to lead and provide guidance to other members in the team and coordinate activities with the IT and business teams
- Solid technical knowledge in solution components such as the understanding of application, infrastructure and service management
- Can define (and map) 'As Is' and 'To Be' Business Processes where applicable
- Exposure to at least one or all of the following; Data protection, Application Security, Data loss security, web security
- Lean Six Sigma - Green belt certification or equivalent
- Opportunity to work with one of Australia's high profile government departments on a range of projects within cyber security.
- Possibility of extension
How to apply
Please click on the apply button and we will review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's