Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure and Cloud
|Job title:||Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure and Cloud|
|Salary:||Up to AU$147420.00 per annum + including 17% super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
- Identify all the existing processes, functionalities, interfaces, user roles, access methods (University network only, external networks, etc.), device types (Windows, Mac, iPAD, Tablets, mobiles), reports, printing, etc.
- Data Migration to cloud (completeness and correctness of data records and their access to various users), which is typically done using vendor migration tools
- Integrations to other systems which are hosted and/or in cloud (e.g. B2C, AAD, BI, email server) requiring opening of certain ports
- Identify, document and train end-users in changed process (login, restricted admin access for some users who held full access e.g. SQL execution)
- Test the migrated cloud solution with different devices, OS, networks, roles, functionalities, coordinating UAT, logging defects and getting them resolved by vendor or internal technical teams (e.g. SSL certificates, DNS entries, Load Balancer, ports, API keys)
- Identify test cases used by business users. Modify and/or add additional test cases as required. Get the test cases executed by business users. Compile test summary reports, assess if the solution meets the project exit criteria based on criticality of outstanding issues and recommendations for go-live
- Audit Records, Disaster Recovery, Environment Management (Dev, Test, UAT and PROD)
- Go-live implementation activities
- New change management process aligning with vendor change management process
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy