Business Analyst - Life Insurance
|Job title:||Business Analyst - Life Insurance|
|Salary:||AU$135000 - AU$145000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
The company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software and e-commerce solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative solutions.
As a Technical Business Analyst/Application Analyst you will be work closely with the project managers and internal software development team to conduct analysis to define software requirements as well as advanced software solution support to the customer.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst within a software solutions or application development environment.
- Experience within the life insurance sector.
- Solid experience analysing and interpret business needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good analytical focus and strong problem-solving skills.
- Previous software development or software testing experience would be advantageous.
You'll be working within a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge, a chance to grow along with a competitive salary and a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $145,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy