Business Analyst - SAP/SuccessFactors
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - SAP/SuccessFactors|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Thornton|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 18:39|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Business Analyst who has extensive experience with SAP & SuccessFactors.
Please only apply for this role if you have recent experience and a strong skillset with SuccessFactors.
As a Business Analyst your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Scoping and business case definition
- Documenting business processes
- Requirements elicitation/traceability and stakeholder management
- Define and recommend fit-for-purpose end-to-end methodology and project approach for the delivery of BA services
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- SAP experience specifically within HR, Procurement or Finance
- Must have At least 2 years' experience with SuccessFactors
- Previous experience working within an Australian Government Agency
- Strong Stakeholder, Business and Vendor management skills
- Excellent Communications both verbal and written
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria, have experience with SuccessFactors and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's