Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 12:21|
This large hospital is seeking an experienced BA/Project Coordinator for this high profile project.
The project will involve the implementation of Cerner products, specifically EMR enhancements. As Business Analyst/Project Coordinator, this is a key role in this project and will require excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
Key requirements (please only apply if you have the following):
- Previous experience working within the Health sector
- 2+years experience working as a Business Analyst on eheatlh implementations/Cerner related projects
- Strong Cerner EMR knowledge
- Solid understanding of eMeds
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Located in one of the biggest growth corridors, multi-cultural district
- High profile project with a variety of stakeholders
- $600-$700 per day inclusive, depending on experience
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's