|Job title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$103000 - AU$125925 per annum|
|Contact name:||Andrew Christianos|
This learning Institution with a strong heritage is going through major transformation with phenomenal growth and changing the way they delivery learning and teaching deliverables.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will lead analysis and manage support activities to solve complex problems in the execution of the Curriculum Transformation projects and be involved in root cause analysis, conduct process reviews and map current and future processes to determine business requirements for the project all around Student systems and learning systems
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Substantive knowledge of curriculum and student management systems
- To be considered for this role you will need to have experience working with educational institutions (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Business Support analyst working on multiple business improvement initiatives simultaneously.
- Solid experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation.
- Solid experience with analysis and project management methodologies.
- Strong systems experience (System workflows)
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Computer Science degree or equivalent business experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing priorities and working to deadlines.
Job Ref# 4530
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy