Business Design Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Design Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$850 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 17:39|
This large enterprise organisation, based in the Sydney CBD, are keen to have an experienced Business Design Analyst to join their digital products team.
As a Business Design Analyst, you will play a key role in helping the digital team meet business, schedule and budget objectives. This role will focus on business requirements, information analysis and workflow analysis. You will be expected to quickly understand the systems, processes and information that are critical in the delivery of information.
It will also be expected that you will have the experience and initiative to take ownership of the project while remaining collaborative with the project managers and developers.
As the team is Agile focussed you will be tasked with running the daily stand-up on a rotational basis.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective collaboration with various agencies as part of the consultation process for new products and service improvement initiatives/solutions.
- Working with a wide range of technical and operationally diverse people across the portfolio, and influencing them to develop customer-focused solutions for business issues.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to exercise judgement and critically analyse complex information to draw conclusions, formulate options and develop practical, cost-effective solutions.
- Demonstrated skill in the development of user stories, story maps and business cases in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Solid experience in consultation and stakeholder management.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high level computer skills including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's