Business Intelligence Business Analyst - Payroll system
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Business Analyst - Payroll system|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$880 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 08:54|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
Reporting to the Data and Analytics Delivery Manager the role will be playing a pivotal role in moving to a cloud based payroll solution which will be migrating from Oracle eBusiness ERP.
- ?Work closely with business stakeholders within payroll, HR and finance to understand the data and analytics capabilities needed during and post migration to the new solution.
- Identity which capabilities will be met with reporting in the new Payroll, HR and finance systems and which require a Data warehouse solution.
- Work with delivery of the project to ensure data needs are met and migrated
- Work the project team and data/ETL designers and developers as well as report/visualisation designers and developers.
- Test approaches / plans and execute those plans.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Work closely with business stakeholders and developers
- Question and challenge business solutions
- Develop data Analytics and BI requirements
- Data warehouse - Able to read and understand different Architecture, Models and mappings
- Reporting and data visualisation
- Testing and implementation of data and analytics solutions.
- ETL - SSIS and Wherescape
- Reporting - Cognos
- Apps - New cloud based payroll system and Oracle ERP
- DW - Amazon
Experience with Power BI, Qlik, Tableau would be beneficial
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Change Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$760 - AU$1095 per day + inclusive
Database Specialist / Programmer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$700 per day + plus super
Software Category Manager
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$875 per day + including super
Program Manager - Asset Data Governance and Reporting
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1500 - AU$1640 per day + including super
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission