Business Project Manager
|Job title:||Business Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$950 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager.
Please only apply if you have experience working as a Business Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Service Delivery outcomes are met to a fixed deadline
- Managing internal and externally based call centers
- Eliciting action from several smaller project teams, ensuring commitment after each meeting
- Leading several multifaceted teams of vendors, permanent staff and contractors
- Providing solutions that are fit for purpose in meeting various stakeholders desired outcomes
- Overseeing five projects across the business
- 6+ years' experience in Project Management
- Experience working in a Waterfall environment
- Experience working on event driven projects with a fixed deadline
- PMBOK Certified
- Strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills
- Project management experience across Business Processes - Not IT related role
- Handling budgets up to $3.5M
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy