Business Project Manager - $220k - Major Process Transformation
|Job Title:||Business Project Manager - $220k - Major Process Transformation|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$200000.00 - AU$220000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2021 11:37|
This outstanding not-for-profit client provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities. Customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
This Business Solutions Project Manager role will drive the successful delivery of approved projects as part of the business solutions and technology roadmaps.
As a member of the Process and Technology / Business Solutions team, the Business Solutions Project Manager:
- Is accountable for scoping, planning and establishing all Business Solutions project workstreams
- Is accountable for project managing the delivery of approved Business Solutions projects to ensure the objectives are accomplished and outcomes achieved within the agreed time frames and funding parameters
- Is accountable for monitoring project performance and health and directly supporting the resolution of challenges, risks and issues
Whilst the primary focus for this role will be project management of the Workforce Planning project, you may be asked to support other business solutions projects that are approved.
The client is methodology agnostic, but would expect the successful candidate to bring experience in applying different methods as part of their 'kitbag'.
We will need the successful candidate to be very comfortable in being hands-on across the workstreams they support.
Whilst building capability through other hires, all roles including this one will need to be comfortable in wearing a few hats, whether this be in requirements gathering, vendor/solution selection and supporting change management efforts.
Although there will be a strong technology element for this project, they have not yet selected any solution or defined the requirements. This role will be coming in pretty much at the start of this project. There is funding approval for the resourcing with business case(s) to be developed for propose solution(s).
- Strong and demonstrated experience in delivery of business transformation projects
- Strong Senior Project Management skills and accreditation
- Strong experience with strategic change management execution
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Highly effective at people management
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- High levels of personal resilience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in computing science, business or related field
- Experience working in a human services or not-for-profit environment (desirable)
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Burwood, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales