Cerner eMeds Application Specialist
|Job Title:||Cerner eMeds Application Specialist|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$545 - AU$580 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2020 09:49|
Large hospital based in Liverpool, requires an experienced Cerner eMeds Application Specialist for various projects and BAU. The company boasts a very supportive team environment.
As an experienced Cerner eMeds Applicaton Specialist you will be responsible for day to day activities related to the planning, configuration, testing and implementation of the eMeds applications, as well as support, maintenance and ongoing development.
- Provide expert advise in regards to eMeds Application including build, releases, workflows and integration for existing and new developments
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions and train the trainer
- Undertake any tasks required to design, build and configure new eMeds application functionality as directed
- Participate in end user workshops to assess functionality
- Develop and maintain eMeds application test scripts and plans
- MUST have background in pharmacy and/or clinical work experience
- 2-3 years'+ experience working with multiple Cerner clinical modules and undertaking implementation and maintenance of the eMeds Applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with medication management process and work practices within a large health care organisation
- Experience of complex clinical information systems such as eMR or pharmacy dispensing systems, ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources to present analysis
- High level analytical skills within a multi-user clinical information system
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's