Clinical Systems Trainer
|Job Title:||Clinical Systems Trainer|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Start Date:||end July/beg Aug|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 09:56|
The Company and Role
This health district is rolling out eMeds across it's network of hospitals and requires 2 Cerner eMeds Trainers to train doctors and clinical staff. The training will be done mostly via workshops so applicants must be confident running training sessions in front of a group of people.
The role would suit someone with a clinical background such as Nursing, Medicine or an Allied Health discipline however this is not essential. Most important are your communication skills and flexible attitude, coupled with your ability as a team player to ensure a successful roll out.
You should have:
- Previous experience as a Trainer, including running workshops
- A strong working knowledge of Cerner (eMeds ideal)
- High level knowledge of clinical work flows and clinical information systems.
- Demonstrated experience with computer clinical information systems and knowledge of the applicability to both the inpatient and non-inpatient service sectors,
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in the use of PC applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with new software applications.
Applicants will be interviewed in July with a view to start end July/beginning August.
How to apply
Please submit your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's