|Job Title:||Cerner Trainer|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 14:22|
This large hospital has just implemented Cerner and requires 3/4 experienced Cerner Trainers for a 6 month contract.
The role would suit someone with a clinical background such as Nursing, Medicine or an Allied Health discipline however this is not essential. You should have:
- Previous experience as a Trainer
- A strong working knowledge of Cerner (eMeds ideal)
- High level knowledge of clinical work flows and clinical information systems.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent (ideal), demonstrated experience and high-level skills in facilitating learning processes.
- Demonstrated experience with computer clinical information systems and knowledge of the applicability to both the inpatient and non-inpatient service sectors,
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in the use of PC applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with new software applications.
Applicants will be interviewed in early January with a view to start mid-Jan.
How to apply
Please submit your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's