|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$705 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:55|
NSW Government organisation based in the Parramatta in a need for an experienced Change Analyst to join.
As a Change Analyst , you will be responsible for providing (Organisational Change Management (OCM) to ICT Capital works within organisation to ensure consistent, customer-focused delivery of systems and products.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing change management deliverables required for the project including but not limited to change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Plan Implementing and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the project outcomes;
- Identifying and proactively managing change risk/issues and develop and implement effective mitigations/resolutions to minimize resistance and maximize user acceptance and adoption of the change;
- Effectively engaging and managing stakeholders to ensure the change is aligned against the project vision;
- Assist the project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change to adopted and embedded within BAU processes;
Essential Skills and Experience
- Formal training and/or experience in using a recognised OCM methodology to identify and apply effective change management strategies, plans and activities to support Business Unit, Command and Organisational changes;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, liaison, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolutions skills with an emphasis on user and stakeholder engagement;
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's