|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$715 - AU$786 per day + inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 09:21|
This large government agency is undergoing an ERP migration project and are currently at the rollout and implementation phase. They are seeking an experienced Change Analyst to focus on the people side of change and support the Change Manager to address change impacts and implementing the Change Management Plan.
The role will be engaged for the rollout and implementation phase of an ERP migration project.
Key responsibilities include
- Reviewing and contributing to change management plans for project and change initiatives.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Consult and partner with senior stakeholders, peers and specialists to ensure changes to processes, procedures and practices are identified, defined and documented.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels via a range of channels including online, video and face-to-face.
- Collaborate with project teams implementing solutions in the same space to ensure alignment of change activities and communications to affected stakeholders.
- Min 5+ years' experience as a Change and/or Communications officer in an IT Solutions environment
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executive teams to achieve results.
- Demonstrated experience in introducing education and communication programs across a large organisation including the clear understanding of the principals of adult education (including e-Learning) to a variety of skill levels.
- Experience with ERP solutions involving Human Resources, Finance and Human Capital Management systems - from Payroll, Learning Management, Rostering, Talent Management, Finance, Procurement and other integration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's