|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$120000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2022 14:34|
We are seeking a Change Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Assist in defining the required change to ensure outcomes and expected change benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the overall strategy.
Change Delivery Analysis
- Identification of the scope of the change activities, assessment of impacts and analysis of affected stakeholder groups.
- Detailed impact assessments across multiple streams and business units.
- Help design and develop for business owner acceptance and ownership the system, procedure and process changes.
- Assist the Change Managers to develop and manage change implementation plans (including detailed communications and training plans).
Stakeholder and SME Engagement
- Ensure all change impacts identified via the detailed impact assessments have clear ownership within the project or business. Work with business unit representatives to plan, monitor and report progress of activities to be managed as business build.
- Conduct and maintain detailed stakeholder analysis and facilitate stakeholder engagement within the project and the business; ensure stakeholders remain engaged and committed throughout the change.
- Conduct / manage business readiness surveys and work with the wider change team, project team and business to create commitment with those impacted by the change and ensure stakeholders are ready, willing and able to receive and embed the change.
- Identify, monitor and report to the Change Manager all issues and/or problems associated with the change including challenging and influencing project team members and stakeholders as required to enable the successful achievement of change deliverables and benefits.
Act as the Process Champion for this business unit
- As required, review and contribute to process improvement projects.
- Champion issues within and amongst teams (including coaching and resolution) using methodologies and tools, including but not limited to A3, Promapp and other Kaizen related processes and tools.
- Working with the team, coordinate with process owners to ensure processes are integrated into team functions effectively.
- As required, work cross functionally to ensure end to end process effectiveness.
- Advocate for change and process excellence.
- Professionally representing the brand internally and externally.
- Ability to work across multiple streams at the one time.
- Ability to analyse situations or issues, considering all options prior to recommending and implementing a solution.
- 2+ years' experience in the industry / similar role.
- Change management methodologies and best practices experience.
- Clearly presenting ideas and information to others, both written and orally.
- Experience in facilitating change management strategies, approaches and tactics with different business units.
- Demonstrable experience influencing and negotiating with others, creating acceptance and support for ideas and concepts.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and SMEs.
- Must be able to deal well with ambiguity.
- Relevant University degree or equivalent preferably with experience in Finance /Financial Services.
If you're successful, you'll undergo background verification checks before you start employment.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's