|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 09:05|
Our client is a NSW Government organisation located in Parramatta (walking distance from the train station), currently involved in one of the largest digital transformation programs in the state. The program is estimated to run over a 3-year period and is being heavily backed at executive level.
Reporting to the Change Lead, the Change Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to) effectively managing stakeholder communication, facilitating / coordinating training and ensuring the overall smooth implementation of change management strategies for the duration of the project.
- Relevant tertiary level qualification and industry certifications i.e - Prosci / CCMP / CMS (or similar) OR equivalent commercial experience
- Prior commercial experience in Change Analyst / Change Management focused roles, with significant exposure to digital transformation projects
- Prior ServiceNow project experience
- Excellent written / verbal communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Prior experience working in a paramilitary environment (highly advantageous / non-essential)
- Willing to travel within NSW and occasionally interstate.
- Exposure to large scale digital transformation project
- High potential for extension
- Easily accessible location, walking distance from train station
- Friendly, supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
How To Apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.