Senior Business Change Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Business Change Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$760 - AU$1095 per day + inclusive|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This large government agency is currently undergoing a high profile digital transformation program, which involves multiple teams, systems and processes, and will impact both local business teams and customers. They currently have a need for a Change Manager/Senior Change Analyst to join this busy, high performing project team supporting two Change Managers.
You will join their program change management team to support a range of change management activities.
The duties of this role will include:
- Develop end-to-end change communication, impact, change readiness, training needs and deployment plans to support the transition to new systems and processes for our business teams and customers.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate regular engagement and communication with stakeholders and customers.
- Support and coordinate a network of program champions to assess business and customer impacts and the collaborative development of pragmatic change action plans
- Coordinate a range of change activities to support changes to processes, technology and people: ensuring strong communication and pragmatic support for the new ways of working.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders and users to understand and analyse changes required and support the development of pragmatic solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading change, supporting change for business teams and customers on large complex programs, preferably in an agile environment
- Previous government experience working on large technology change across multiple teams
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and balance competing needs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy