|Job title:||Change Manager|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$813 per day + plus super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
Our client, a major NSW Government agency is seeking to engage an experienced Change Manager. They currently have a program of work (People HR Systems Program) comprising sourcing and implementing a Case Management and Learning Management system; and deploying the SafetySuite Work Health & Safety system (WHS).
- The Change Manager has responsibility for stakeholder engagement, developing and managing a business change strategy and managing the benefits definition and realisation throughout the Program. The Change Manager will manage business change at both the program and project level.
- Working closely with the Communication Manager, the Change Manager will ensure that initiatives are effectively communicated, benefits agreed and that business resources are engaged in the right projects at the right time, whilst also advocating to ensure that the rate of change is reasonable given the level of capacity.
- The Change Manager will also ensure that the change to the business that may be required for each project, is consistently and efficiently managed and that the change is embedded in business-as-usual as new capabilities are delivered.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement plans that will create the foundation for all change management elements.
- Work with program stakeholders to define, communicate and measure the program benefits.
- Develop a comprehensive communication and training plan for stakeholders impacted by the program and provide and/or manage communications in a timely, efficient manner to ensure that colleagues are prepared and committed to the change.
- Consult with program team members and business leaders to develop cultural change and transition plans for the business to build readiness and support for the change.
- Develop and implement the performance support plan to provide programs and support to end users post go live.
- Develop and implement a plan to measure and monitor the various elements of the change initiative, identify risk areas and determine appropriate interventions.
- Consult with the stakeholders on an ongoing basis to implement the change management approaches and plans.
- Managing complex and sensitive consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests.
- Achieving multiple project objectives, given limited resources and tight deadlines, and the need to identify project interdependencies and balance competing demands and priorities.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP. Please send CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy