Change Manager - Higher Education (Ref: 4531)
|Job title:||Change Manager - Higher Education (Ref: 4531)|
|Salary:||AU$127000.00 - AU$148000 per annum + 35 hour work week|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This well-known organisation within the Education sector is undergoing a large transformation project and require an experienced Change Manager.
Working in collaboration with others, you will develop, implement and drive large-scale change activities, supporting strategic change management planning and be an expert at engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
Specifically, the role will be required to:
- Manage the development and implementation of organisational readiness initiatives, identifying risks and implement mitigation strategies
- Determine employee readiness for change
- Consulting with stakeholders and building key relationships including executive level.
This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
Key Requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- Must have 3 years+ experience in Higher Education change programs
- 5+ years in a Change Management role
- Expert level knowledge of change management principles
- Facilitating and developing change related workshops and training
- Strong experience in business analysis, process mapping and reporting
- Ability to support organisation wide strategic change management activities
- $148,000 package (includes 17% superannuation)
- High profile project
- 2 years Fixed Term Contract
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy