Change manager - Salesforce experience a must
|Job title:||Change manager - Salesforce experience a must|
|Contact name:||Michael Cutting|
A world class enterprise Government organisation has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
The project will be the decommissioning and migrating of multiple systems into a Salesforce solution including digital marketing. A greenfield project with a lifespan of three years, this is a role which will see self-starters who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and really mucking in. The project will see a large-scale transformation utilising the agile methodology with the full development and operational support from start to finish including BAU after delivery. In addition to the IT offering there is a focus on Marketing Cloud deployment so a full end to end Salesforce solution delivery. A highly supportive and collaborative team which is very results driven and focussed.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce CRM experience
- 5+ years in change management role.
- Demonstrated ability to support organisation wide strategic change management activities.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels, including conflict resolution.
- Experience in developing and facilitating change related training and workshops.
- Strong experience in business analysis, process mapping and reporting.
- Proven ability to coach and support people through the stages of change.
- Demonstrated understanding of change management practices and frameworks.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy