Client Accounts Advisor
|Job title:||Client Accounts Advisor|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$700 per day + plus super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
NSW Government agency is seeking experienced Client Accounts Advisors, 2 roles available. This is an initial 4-month contract paying up to $700 per day plus super. The successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in commonwealth or state government, coupled with strong stakeholder management skills, working within complex matrix structures.
Primary purpose of the role:
Perform customer account advisory services to manage existing customers and support new customers with onboarding, new product development and service offerings. The role will build rapport, collaborate and communicate with customers, stakeholders and decision-makers, and work as part of a cross-functional team
- Support Account Managers manage an enterprise-wide account management strategy and practice to ensure the customer's current and emerging needs are addressed.
- Manage, track and report actionable items relating to the customer.
- Support the timely completion of actions for the design, construction and migration for the Critical Communications Program.
- Identify opportunities to add value and demonstrate how business product or service offerings effectively assist customers to meet their day-to-day operational needs.
- Build trust and provide a consistent and reliable experience for customers to improve overall satisfaction.
- Support the Account Manager to manage assigned customer accounts, including billing, responding to queries and resolving actions in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy and keep customer records updated in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Manage the preparation of accurate, timely reports and supporting meeting materials.
- Support the Account Manager manage complex customer relationships in a rapidly changing, technologically diverse and reform-based environment.
- Effectively facilitating cross-functional collaborations between specialists in the customer services team and all units across the business, particularly the technology and commercial teams to develop products and services that meet customers' needs while ensuring financially and commercially sustainable for the business and its customers.
- Prioritising tasks to ensure timeframes are met in a high-volume working environment with competing priorities.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy