Clinical Administrator - eMR
|Job title:||Clinical Administrator - eMR|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$401 per day + superannuation|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This large health organisation currently has an immediate 12 week requirement for a Clinical Administrator to assist their eMR clinical applications and training team. This is a very busy team of 12 with a high volume workload. The role is based in Liverpool but will occasionally require some travel to other hospitals in the district.
The role will assist with many administrative duties where required including assisting with the high volume of Student Access Requests - set up and onboarding. You will have multiple stakeholders including nurses, doctors, allied health and students all who have competing demands and often require a sense of urgency to assist them.
The role would suit someone who thrives in a busy and challenging environment and gets stuck in to do whatever is needed to get the outcomes required.
In addition to setting up Student Access on the Health-specific IT systems, you will help with:
- organising training sessions
- setting up meetings
- responding to emails
- administering Student Access Requests
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Background in clinical/eMR/health would be ideal to understand workflows
- May also have a trainer background but not essential
- Must be flexible to travel across the LHD (occasionally)
- Must have flexible attitude and be able to cope with competing demands, very organised
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format asap by clicking on the apply now button