|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$120000 per annum + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 15:40|
This leading financial services organisation is unique - they boast a culture where change happens quickly and seemlessly allowing them to respond to market changes before the competition. They attract the top talent in the market and have very low staff turnover, with a strong focus on career development and a positive and energetic environment.
They require a first class infrastructure engineer to implement infrastructure initiatives across a range of projects such as migration, automation and continuous improvement. This is a permanent role and successful candidates will be interviewed asap.
Essential requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- 3-4 years' AWS experience (Cloudformation, EC2 with a heavy focus on automation on Windows), MUST be very strong in the AWS space
- Strong hands-on Windows system administration skills (must have Powershell/Powershell DSC)
- Strong DevOps tooling experience (Puppet, Teamcity, GIT/SVN, Octopus Deploy etc)
- Excellent knowledge of IIS essential
- Good networking knowledge (IIP Networks, Firewalls, DNS etc)
- High profile brands within the company portfolio
- High performing, fast paced evolving culture
- Excellent career development and superb range of benefits
- Great opportunity to develop your career where the sky is the limit
How to apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.