|Job title:||Configuration Manager|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, we are seeking an experienced Configuration Manager / Analyst to join a collaborative, fast paced team. Although initially a 3-month contract, this is part of a large 18-month transformation program from Legacy to Cloud. CPS 234 APRA Compliance is now mandatory for all financial institutions and this is an important part of this engagement.
Skills & Experience:
- JIRA and Confluence Administration - Advanced
- On-going experience in delivering high level customer service
- Expert in workflow automation and JQL scripting in Jira and Confluence
- Business / Solutions Analysis, requirements gathering and customer focused experience
- Technical experience in Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Cloud (Azure)
- Consulting experience delivering continuous solutions in large complex environments
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Highly Organised, pro-active
To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in working in a high paced IT department
- Experience with ITIL processes and continuous service improvement, specifically in change and configuration
- ITIL Foundation Certification
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy