Connectivity Lead / Consultant
|Job title:||Connectivity Lead / Consultant|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1320 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
NSW Government Agency is seeking an experienced Consultant to assist in the development of a Whole of Government Connectivity Strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the alignment and optimisation of state-wide connectivity programs and opportunities across the NSW Government. This will ensure the necessary digital portfolio, funding and priorities are in place to support a world class customer-centric digital government.
The successful candidate will possess first-class communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with a solid background around in Telco Advisory.
This strategy will address the connectivity challenges of three customer segments:
- Emergency Services Organisations that need mission critical communications to provide public safety services.
- Government agencies that need connectivity to deliver services to their customers, as well as for operational use for their people and assets.
- Citizens and businesses across NSW who rely on connectivity to effectively use digital government services as well as broader social and commercial purposes.
The strategy consists of a number of workstreams and outputs over 3 stages of strategy implementation:
Stage 1 - Identify opportunities
Stage 2 - Develop solutions
Stage 3 - Implement fixes
These outputs include the governance processes, tools and mechanisms that will enable NSW Government to coordinate, prioritise and deliver the future connectivity needs of agencies and citizens. This role will support the development and optimisation of one or more of these outputs and will involve working across Digital.NSW and other key government agencies.
- Expertise in field with excellent industry and business knowledge of mobile and fixed connectivity
- Ability to manage and execute projects end-to-end
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks and structured problem solving
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal)
- Advanced stakeholder engagement management skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to express and present own opinion; objective argumentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Demonstrated experience of mobile and fixed connectivity industry knowledge
- Delivery of projects utilising structured problem-solving including solution roadmap and engaging senior stakeholders
- Some experience in the domain of consulting / advisory is an advantage
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy