Content Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Content Business Analyst|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 11:11|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Analyst to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Business Analyst, you will be working under the Senior Business Analyst on a multiple intranet upgrade projects and will be responsible for developing working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the life of the projects leveraging both Agile and Waterfall methods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating workshops to complete the refinement of the information architecture for various intranets.
- Revising and refined the draft information architecture to external agency SME's.
- Auditing of corporate information assigned silos.
- Working with senior business analyst to make decision to keep, re-write or archive information to be used on the corporate intranet and manage the implementation content decision.
- Assist in content loading
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working on large corporate intranet projects including the selection of content and records to be used within a large corporate environment.
- Exposure to content, knowledge and or record management processes.
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders.
- Experience developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders as well as partner organisations and vendors.
- Proven ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation.
- Refined communication and presentation skills and confidence to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools including MS Project, Jira and the allocation of resources and costs
- Exposure to Azure AD.
The Business Analyst will need to have strong project experience with corporate intranet projects including content, knowledge and or record management processes.
If you lack these key prerequisites please do not apply for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Digital
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week
Integration Delivery Manager
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1150 - AU$1240 per day + including super
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super
Project Manager - Payroll systems
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day