Content Writer - Intranet
|Job Title:||Content Writer - Intranet|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 12:20|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Content Writer to join their intranet project services team both working from home and in the Sydney CBD office.
As part of a large intranet project the Content Writer will work with subject matter experts and content owners to review and rewrite intranet content to ensuring it meets standards and best practice as well as accessibility requirements (WCAG2.1).
Responsibilities will include:
- Write and edit accessible intranet content for internal employees.
- Communicate closely with subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy.
- Provide guidance and advice to content owners on content best practice.
- Develop and deliver intranet content that meets best practice plain English, accessibility and brand standards (WCAG2.1).
- Create Intranet pages in the new intranet portal system.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in communication or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with best practice for digital content, particularly with reference to plain English and accessibility (WCAG2.1).
- Experience in writing and editing for the web within large and complex organisations including intranets and employee-focused content.
- Solid experience in using a range of content management systems.
The Content Writer will need to have strong project experience with intranet projects including content, knowledge, best practice, standards and accessibility via WCAG2.1. If you lack these key prerequisite skills please do not apply for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an long-term contract with extensions likely, highly competitive contract rate and ability to work from home.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.