Contract Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Contract Administration Officer|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day + + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 11:06|
Large government organisation requires a commuicative contracts administration officer with a background across a large complex service organisation in supporting management,
Work closely with a Senior Contract Manager and the ICT Strategic Procurement Services Team to:
- Provide a range of contract support activities including; maintaining documentation / knowledge management (lessons learnt), monitoring contract timelines, reporting on progress / forecasting of contracts;
- Provide a professional level of support such as updating records and supporting the Senior Contract Manager and the rest of the ICT strategic procurement services team;
- Collaborate with the ICT procurement team / members, develop contract meeting agendas and take minutes when required;
- Support the establishment of program communication activities and channels, including developing contract updates,
- Assist with the managing of mailbox, in addition to directing queries to the relevant ICT teams,
- Assist in coordinating the contract to ensure the smooth running of the initial pilots, contract close-out, extensions (variation) and in some cases renewals.
- Assist in the preparation of Change Request (variations) documentation, the evaluation and assessment of Contractor proposed variations (scope of works and pricing).
- 2 + years' experience in supporting management in a large and complex / diverse service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes strong knowledge and practical experience in working with commercial and contract negotiations, contract and supplier management. (ideally previous experience working in government would be ideal but not essential).
- Demonstrated contract management experience including interpreting contract terms and managing performance.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Proven capacity to develop, implement and promote procurement and category management initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Experience in developing, adapting and monitoring administrative processes to maximise efficiency.
- Experience developing high level briefs, reports and presentations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's