|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary:||AU$624 - AU$704 per day|
|Contact name:||Ignatious Chopamba|
NSW Government Organisation leading Australia's biggest public transport infrastructure program. The organisation has been tasked with developing and delivering a new world-class railway system for Sydney.
As the Contract Administrator you will provide contract administration services for a bespoke suite of contacts, including Professional Service Contracts (PSCs). You will be the primary point of contact for contract administration activities for the organisation, you will be required to facilitate engagement with specialist procurement and contract management resources. As part of your role you will be responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships.
- Supporting the Trains, Systems, Operations & Maintenance (TSOM) works package as part of the City & South West Project;
- Focus on management of contract notices;
- You will be working in the TSOM Commercial Team with 4 other team members;
- Attention to detail while keeping focus of overall strategy on commercial issues is extremely important.
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Prime locations working in Sydney and North Sydney
- Close to transport links
- 6 months contract
- Rates: Up to $704 per day + Super & GST
Please click on the APPLY button for early consideration and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.