Contracts & Commercial Manager - Newcastle
|Job title:||Contracts & Commercial Manager - Newcastle|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$122000 per annum + 17.5% Leave Loading|
|Contact name:||Michael Cutting|
Our client is a highly regarded Government organisation looking to engage a professional for a three year fixed term engagement of a large scale program of works. Highly strategic pieces of work and the opportunity to be a part of a pivotal project within the area.
The Contract Manager is responsible for the overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts for supply of products and services. Specifically, the role is focused on securing the best deals, leading complex negotiations and using modern procurement techniques such as small contracts and performance/reward based contracts. Furthermore, the Contract Manager is accountable for the end to end contract management lifecycle processes and performance management of vendors.
- Extensive experience in negotiating complex contract deals
- Extensive experience in IT contract management and project management
- Experience in IT contract governance including managing contract risks and mitigations
- Experience in managing multiple and complex formal contracts
- Strong negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Knowledge of information technology and industry trends
- Newcastle location
- High level project - highly regarded local program of works
- Great work life balance for people living in or around Newcastle.
How to apply:
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy