Contracts Officer/ Vendor Manager
|Job title:||Contracts Officer/ Vendor Manager|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$125000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Ajay Lampayan|
Our client is a highly respected financial services organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout the business and IT.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Contracts and Vendor Officer who will work closely the IT Business Apps Manager, Operations team, Strategy, Practice Leads and Business Manager, and be responsible for the following:
- Organising and coordinating Vendor meetings to include all aspects of IT delivery, projects, strategy and commercial matters.
- Monitoring Vendor service level performance
- Produce management reports (highlighting key Supplier performance, including coordinating Vendor scorecards)
- Coordinate and contribute in Vendor contract negotiations.
- Working with IT Contract owners and IT Business Manager proactively on contract renewals
- Manage and update IT Contract Register database and liaise with Legal, Vendor and IT approvers on contract reviews and signatures
- Organise Purchase Orders on Contract spend
- Reviewing and reporting on Vendor spend vs budget
- Liaising regularly with IT Licence owners to monitor optimisation/over deployment
- Establishing and maintaining a Vendor Matrix
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a busy commercial office or procurement office as a contracts/ vendor officer
- MUST have prior experience working within a consulting company ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working in similar scale environment of 80 Vendors and 150 contracts
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with ability to manage relationships and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrates a focus on quality documentation and continuous improvement
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Demonstrated collaborative working style, with good interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment along with excellent time management abilities
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide transformation project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to train station
- This is a permanent role, paying a salary max to $125K (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please Apply for this role NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy