CRM Data Analyst
|Job title:||CRM Data Analyst|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This well known not for profit organisation relies significantly on donations. They have a ThankQ CRM database with around 1 million records that needs to be interrogated in order to target specific sets of customers (donors) for marketing campaigns.
You will be required to:
- Extract data by writing SQL queries from the CRM, developing and maintaining customer segments (donors) and propensity models
- Campaign set up and management, providing data extracts, target strategies and develop reports to measure campaign performance
- Identify and analyse organisational data sets for marketing campaigns specifically eDMs
- Provide donation and campaign insights
- Follow best practices of data management and governance to manage data sets
There is the option for this role to be part time, perhaps 3 days a week.
- Ideally you will have previously worked in the not-for-profit sector and have a good understanding of the types of customer segments they target.
- 3+ years' experience with SQL, including writing SQL queries
- 3 + years' experience analysing and interrogating data within a CRM
- Experience working closing with marketing department
- Previous experience with ThankQ CRM would be a distinct advantage
- High profile brand
- This role offers significant flexibility; parameters of the role can be suited to the right candidate in terms of days worked eg someone who is looking for 3 days per week over the next few months.
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy