CRM Database Administrator
|Job Title:||CRM Database Administrator|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 14:01|
This well known not for profit organisation relies significantly on donations. They have a ThankQ CRM database with around 1 million records that needs to be interrogated in order to target specific sets of customers (donors) for marketing campaigns.
You may come from either an IT background or a Marketing background but have worked closely on CRM's, data analysis for marketing segmentation and campaigns.
You will be required to:
- Extract data using SQL from the CRM, developing and maintaining customer segments (donors)
- Campaign set up and management, providing data extracts, and develop reports to measure campaign performance eg attrition rate, drop off points etc
- Provide campaign insights with a particular focus on donations
- Follow best practices of data management and governance to manage data sets
This role is a 2-3 day per week role, depending on rate. After 1 month onboarding there is the option to work from home and also the possibility of a permanent full time role after this contract for the right person.
- Must have worked in the not-for-profit sector and have a good understanding of the types of customer segments they target, particularly donors.
- Good understanding of SQL
- 2 + years' experience analysing and interrogating data within a CRM, to be used in marketing campaigns
- Experience working closing with marketing department
- Previous experience with ThankQ CRM would be a distinct advantage
- High profile brand
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's